Full-Service Family Law
We work with you to resolve your Family Law file. The first step in any is for you to contact us by e-mail (link?) or telephone to arrange an appointment. We will likely ask you to complete and provide us with a Questionnaire form found here (link to form?) which details your circumstances. The information provided by you would be further canvassed in our first meeting together.
I prefer to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss issues, provide preliminary advice and address the various avenues available to approach resolution.
Those avenues usually consist of:
- Mediation and/or Arbitration
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Court proceedings – Which in themselves offer many oppotunities for settlement and can include interim applications to bring stability while working towards permanent resolution of the issues.
That initial meeting would also formalize financial and retainer arrangements and agree on a plan to follow appropriate to the circumstances.
We work with clients to resolve a number of Family Law-related issues such as:
- Parenting arrangements including guardianship, parenting responsiblities and child support
- Spousal support
- Division of family property and debt